A private resort standing over the clean water, days will pass with red sunsets, 24 hour room service and superb coral reefs that make you plan a vacation in Maldives. This is the Maldives!
If you donÃ¢€™t want to visit that Caribbean beach getaway or that fashionable South Pacific delight, you should move to the Maldives. Though, reaching here and staying in this foggy heaven needs patience and lots of cash. Situated about 500 miles in south-west of Sri Lanka, the Maldives is a lonely and beautiful Island. The sublime nature of this heaven has stayed steady in the visions of travelers.
Things Not to Miss in the Maldives
When to Go to the Maldives
- Take pleasure in scuba diving or snorkeling while seeing the colorful coral reefs or view them from the Whale Submarine activity.
- Indulge in water sports such as windsurfing and water-skiing
- Hire a boat to catch fishes
- Travel around every corner of the Addu city, located in the south of the Maldives and its second biggest city
- Board on the water plane to travel from One Island to another Island
- Plan a visit to the National Museum
- Spend some time while relaxing to the SultanÃ¢€™s park, situated on the grounds of an earlier palace.
- Relax your appetite with traditional Maldivian food at the Island
- Surf on grand waves just offshore
Because of their closeness to the equator, the Maldives witness constantly hot climate round the year with hotness usually balanced in high 80s. Though, like most nations close to the Indian Ocean, the Maldives witness an unstable monsoon season. Rain falls in between April and October. Consequently, the best time to visit the Maldives is in the dry season, which comes from January to April.